French Duncan is a long established, award winning, independent firm of chartered accountants and business advisors, headquartered in Scotland and working with clients throughout the UK and internationally.
During the last few years, in very challenging market conditions, we have significantly grown our income and geographic coverage across the central belt. During that period we have recruited a number of high calibre partners and staff and now provide a depth of experience that the smaller firms cannot offer and a personalised service that the bigger firms do not.
We have five offices in Scotland with around 20 partners and over 180 staff and appear in the Accountancy Age Top 100 firms in the UK
- On-going audit of data consistency and integrity
- Off-boarding of clients and contacts
- On-boarding of new clients and contacts
- Design data policies and procedures
- Training staff on policies and procedures
- Assist with design of systems CRM
- Business Analytics
- Excellent eye for detail
- Solid understanding of data analytics
- IT Graduate OR Business Graduate
- SQL services reporting skills
- Application development
- Experience within professional service