PERSONAL TAX SENIOR
In brief, the role will manage a varied and interesting portfolio of clients including self-employed individuals, company directors, partnerships and HNWI's. You will prepare income and CGT computations and returns for your clients as well as assisting the management team in the delivery of tax planning/advisory projects. You will be responsible for day-to-day correspondence with clients and HMRC.
Coming from an Accounting or Legal firm, you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Personal Tax compliance. Exposure to tax planning is advantageous but by no means essential as full support and training will be provided. You will be a confident communicator with the ability to manage client relationships and your own workload. ATT/CTA preferential.
- 3 years experience
- Coming from an Accounting or Legal firm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, in particular the candidate should be confident in report writing and in interactions with clients
- Experience working with a variety of clients, including HNWI’s and OMBs
In addition, the candidate will:
- Have a keen interest in the personal tax field
- Experience in tax planning
- Be a confident individual who is not afraid to progress business opportunities where appropriate
- Be keen to participate and develop networking skills, including attending networking events and responding to other business opportunities
- Want to develop their commercial skills, such as business reporting, meeting and selling skills
- Be willing to go the extra mile, working in other offices or attending client offices, and this may be required out with standard office hours so a degree of flexibility is required
- Be enthusiastic in all aspects of their work
- Have the ability to take their own initiative