This position is based in our Stirling office, where our payroll centre is based. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to develop experience working with experts in the Payroll field.
The main duties of the role consist of:
- Preparing weekly and monthly payrolls, monthly PAYE returns, year end and P60’s and all RTI submission reports.
- Liaising with client and HMRC queries in a timely manner
- Responsible for the reporting and distribution of client payrolls
- Providing support to other team members and meeting all other ad hoc payroll related daily deadlines
As a minimum, we are looking for a candidate who is an experienced Payroll Assistant and has:
- Experience of Payroll software
- Strong numeracy and communication skills
- Experience working with a variety of clients, including SMEs and OMBs
In addition, the candidate will have:
- Be willing to go the extra mile
- Be enthusiastic in all aspects of their work
- Have the ability to use their own initiative
- Auto enrolment experience would be an advantage