- Proven experience of providing a first class paraplanning service;
- Analytical and numerical ability – able to analyse, interpret and evaluate data;
- Ability to provide recommendations based on key client information, in line with their stated needs, objectives, risk profile and market trends;
- Highly numerate with excellent communication skills;
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Windows computer packages including Plum Software, Voyant, Exchange, Defaqto and Financial Express Analytics, together with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Full understanding of the administrative procedures relating to the different categories of business and ensure they conform to Regulatory & Firm standards;
- All practices and disciplines including Investments, Pensions and Financial Planning;
- Available products and services in all relevant areas of personal financial planning;
- Anti Money Laundering, including how to identify suspicious transactions/activities and how to report;
- Current and future financial legislation and regulation and their developments.
- DipPFS or equivalent, or close
- Achieve a good standard of ethical behaviour;
- Comply with the firm’s Treating Customers Fairly principles;
- Comply with the firm’s Regulatory obligations (as set out in the current Compliance Manual or bulletins issued from time to time);
- Engage and deal with other parties subject to appropriate standards and in compliance with the requirements of The Bribery Act 2010.
- Focus on continuous improvement and efficiency
- Maintain up to date knowledge of marketplace