French Duncan LLP are an independent firm of chartered accountants and business advisors, headquartered in Scotland, working with clients throughout the UK. There are five offices in Scotland with 200 staff and appear in the Accountancy Age top 100 as one of the highest risers of last year.
Our internal support teams play a crucial role within a busy demanding environment, keeping our business running on a day to day basis. We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented IT Graduate to join our busy IT department in Glasgow. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be able to demonstrate the passion for customer service and delivery of exceptional IT support in a demanding environment.
The successful candidate will be tasked with providing 1st line support for a broad range of technologies. You will report to the Senior Systems Analyst and IT Director.
- To deliver an excellent level of IT support to a user base of over 200 staff
- To set up new hardware around the firm
- Logging and prioritising incidents using helpdesk processes
- Assist with departmental administration including starters and leavers
- IT Graduate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good team player
- Technically capable, solid knowledge of windows 7 and MS office
- Experience working in an IT Support environment
- Experience with Citrix and/ or Mircrosoft serve