The Data Manager has responsibility for the development and control of the company's data management systems to ensure that all data is collected, input, stored and recovered under effective and efficient structures and policies. The Data Manager is responsible for maintaining an excellent standard of data quality across all data sources, through continuous and measurable improvement, via a commitment to identify and resolve internal data usage requirements and the management of the systems designed to support these requirements.
The Data Manager will work closely with all departments within the firm, in particular Marketing and IT.
The Data Manager also has the responsibility of ensuring the legitimacy of data acquisition into marketing solutions, as well as ongoing compliance with GDPR, DPA, PECR and ICO Codes and guidance throughout the data lifecycle.
This role is office based, and located at our Head Office in Glasgow
Desirable skills and experience of the Data Manager will include:
- Experience of managing data compliance procedures;
- Experience of managing and working with complex data sources;
- Ability to manage multi-channel data workflows;
- Strong management skills;
- Experience and awareness of GDPR, PECR and other applicable laws, regulations and guidance;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience of CRM packages;
For more information please contact Yasmin Millar- Internal Recruiter 0141 221 2984 / firstname.lastname@example.org