French Duncan’s Corporate Tax team works as a single cross-office team to provide our clients with both efficient and accurate compliance and value-adding holistic commercial tax advice.
As Senior Manager your primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage tax advisory projects, working closely with clients to provide relevant tax planning which aligns with their commercial objectives.
- Being actively involved in business development with current and prospective clients.
- Proactive contribution to department strategy.
- Reviewing advisory work of peers and junior personnel and capably provide constructive feedback.
- Assisting with the personal and technical development of junior members of the team.
- Providing input into the systems and controls operating over the compliance function.
We require someone who is actively seeking to continue their career development, takes a professional approach to their work, enjoys a challenge and can demonstrate both technical excellence and commercial acumen. Candidates should have relevant tax planning and advisory experience, be personable and comfortable doing business development.
For more information please contact Yasmin Millar - Internal Recruiter
0141 221 2984 or firstname.lastname@example.org