Working within French Duncan’s Corporate Management department, you will have responsibility for a varied portfolio of owner-managed business and larger group clients. You will manage the tax compliance process through preparation of corporate tax returns, including preparation of tax accounting disclosures under UK GAAP. You will also assist the Senior Management team with varied and interesting advisory related projects ranging from share schemes to capital allowances and R&D.
This role will involve a lot of client interaction and you be required to be a confident communicator with the ability to manage relationships.
- 3 years plus experience
- Experience working within an Accounting or Legal firm
- Strong communications skills
- Experience working with a variety of clients
- ATT/CTA Qualified
- A keen interest in the Tax field
- Experience in Tax planning
- A confident individual who is not afraid to follow up on business leads
- Be keen to participate and develop networking skills
- Be keen to develop commercial skills, including business reporting, meeting and selling skills.
- Flexible with working location. This role may require occasional travel to other offices
- Enthusiastic in all aspects of their work
- Have the ability to take their own initiative