French Duncan’s Corporate Advisory function specialises in the full suite of corporate finance services, including:
- Company sales and acquisitions;
- Due diligence;
- Business planning;
- Fundraising and re-financing;
- Share Valuation; and
- Turnaround Work.
Successful candidates will be part of a highly experienced team delivering the above corporate advisory services to a wide range of clients.
This is a deadline driven environment which is continually fast paced. We have a supportive and collaborative team, and this is a great opportunity for candidates who enjoy a challenging role.
We are looking for ambitious, driven candidates who have a wide variety of skills as outlined below and an enthusiasm to provide an excellent service to our clients.
The core role of an Assistant Manager within the Corporate Advisory function is to assist the Senior Management team in all aspects of corporate finance work for French Duncan.
This role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Providing support and assistance in lead advisory work, including sales, acquisitions and refinancing;
- Participating in strategic and restructuring advisory assignments and in the provision of advisory services around grants and public sector funding;
- Preparing financial documents and assisting with business planning; and
- Preparing information memoranda and other reports and due diligence.
The Corporate Advisory function is driven by the demands of our clients, and the above list is indicative of the types of activities you will be involved in, but is not exhaustive.
· A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a practice accountancy environment
· A minimum of 1 year of exposure to corporate advisory activities
· Qualified Chartered Accountant
· Relevant Honours level degree with a minimum 2:1 classification
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, including proficient report writing skills
· High level of IT literacy, in particular strong Excel skills and exposure to other Microsoft packages including PowerPoint and Word
· Excellent numerical skills to enable a high level of financial analysis
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Good organisational skills with an ability to work to tight deadlines
· Ability to problem solve
· A quick learner with an inquisitive mind
· Hard working individual with a flexibility in working hours
For more information please contact Yasmin Millar - 0141 221 2984 / email@example.com