‘Entrepreneurial Services’ (ESD) operates across the Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh French Duncan offices providing quality advice and assistance in every aspect of clients’ financial/accounting needs. The team work with a wide range of entrepreneurial businesses including small family-owned limited companies to sizeable limited companies. They also advise partnerships, sole traders and professional partnerships, including doctors, dentists, architects and solicitors
Working closely with Partners and the Senior Manager , your core responsibilities will include:
- To help the senior manager with the day to day running of the team.
- Management of a varied portfolio of Entrepreneurial Services clients
- Management of staff including review of work and assisting in their technical development
- Effective workflow/process management and improvement
- Interaction and engagement with firm Partners and colleagues
- Effective client relationship management
- Identification of business development opportunities for ES and other French Duncan service lines
This is varied role based in our Stirling office, but with the requirement to attend other French Duncan offices as and when required.